Part-time Student Support Specialist
Do you love talking to people and helping customers? We want to hear from you! We have a great opportunity for you to work with an incredible team at Academic Bridge!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with new and current students to provide support and assistance to complete the programme.
- Welcoming and helping new students!
- Attending meetings and helping the marketing team to run activities.
- Helping students communicate with the Director of Studies when it’s necessary.
- Assisting students with opening their bank accounts or supplying them with the information needed to apply for their visa, documents, etc.
- Attending Induction Days and explaining all the school’s rules.
- Helping the marketing team organise trips and events for the school.
- Supporting the values of the school: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service.
*The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
- Student of Academic Bridge.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in advising, counselling, financial aid, admissions, retention, or student services.
- Experience in advising students of diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Experience working with computerized systems
- Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation software
- Minimum Upper-Intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
Apply now! Send your CV to [email protected]