As you may have seen, there is a new leap card available. This one which is blue in colour, is now valid until December 2018.
The student leap card not only gives you discounts in hundreds of stores around Ireland and Europe, but also allows you to use public and private transport with cheaper fares.
WAYS TO GET YOUR CARD
- At Student Leap Card Agents (THE MOST SUITABLE FOR ACADEMIC BRIDGE STUDENTS)
- Printerless Agentes
- Postal Application
In order to get your leap card at the Student Leap Card Agent, you must have your official ID (passport), Leap Card application form completed (Part A only), you can get this form both at Academic Bridge school or at the Student Leap Card agent and 10€ (only cash accepted).
IMPORTANT: The Student Leap Card is only available for 6-month students. Short term courses do not give you the right to apply for a Student Leap Card.
In case you already have a leap card you can renew it following the rules above. Upon presenting your old card, the balance of credit or tickets from it will be transferred to your new card.
Check below the places in Dublin where you can apply for your Student Leap Card.
- UCD – SU, Reception, Student Centre – 01 716 3108
- TCD – SU – 01 646 8431
- DCU – SU, The Hub, D9 – 01 700 53 92
- Dublin Bus – 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1 – 01 873 4222
- Maynooth University – SU – 01 708 3669
- TMB – 94 Upper Georges St. Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin 01 271 5200
- DIT Students Union – Kevin St, Dublin 2
- DIT Students Union – Bolton St, Dublin 1
If you have any questions related to the Student Leap Card, please contact us.