This article points out the most frequently asked questions by immigration officers at Dublin Airport. Upon arriving in the country to do your exchange program you will have to show:
- Enrolment letter sent by the school. In this letter it will have all mandatory information such as course duration, health insurance information, temporary accommodation and also your personal details.
- 3 thousand euros (for those who intend to study for 8 months)
While you are at the immigration, which can take a couple of minutes, the officers can ask basic questions such as the ones below.
- What’s the purpose of your visit?
- How long are you going to stay in Ireland?
- How much money have you got on you?
- Where are you staying?
- Do you have a letter from your school?
- What’s the course duration?
- Do you have return tickets? Can I see it?
- Do you intend to work here?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.